To recover this help message, type !help in the filter box (or refresh the page).
This page knows every standard decklist that has been published for going 5-0 in a league since the XLN-M19 rotation (starting 2019-09-30). In that span decklists have been published. The most recent decklists on this page come from .
- Type a card name or a portion of a card name to search the decklists. So typing Domri, Chaos Bringer will show you if that card has ever 5-0'd, while just Domri will display instances of Chaos Bringer, Anarch of Bolas, and Domri's Ambush. Searches require three characters to get started, since my crappy tablet starts to gag when more than about fifty cards are requested, and do you really want to see every card that has the letter T in its name somewhere?
- The decklists on the left contain links to every deck that contains every visible card. If you have a bunch of cards showing, quite possibly no decks will satisfy all the criteria.
- Add a pipe ( | ) to multisearch. So Runaway Steam-Kin | Experimental Frenzy will show you both of those cards. (Adding cards will restrict the number of visible decks since all cards present must appear.) You can multisearch on partial commands; try Castle | Guildgate.
- Adding a tilde ( ~ ) before a card name signifies you do not want that card to appear in the table or in the decklists. So Experimental Frenzy | ~Runaway Steam-Kin will only display the history of Frenzy and will only display Frenzy lists with zero Steam-Kins.
- There are some special keywords. (At the moment these cannot be combined with other queries.)
- !shocklands and !gainlands will display those cycles.
- !planeswalkers finds every planeswalker. Similarly, !splitcards finds everything with "//" in the name.
- !mythics finds all the mythic rares. Now you can play along with #MythicBingo!
- !set:XXX displays the cards that have trophied from the given set. Use the three-letter set code—either GRN, RNA, WAR, M20, or ELD. !settotals will show you the leaderboard of sets by number of cards.
- !leaderboard displays the usernames that have had the most decklists published.
- !exactly-n$ finds cards that have appeared on exactly n dates. (You need the dollar sign because I didn't want it to spend time serving up 1 if you were in the middle of typing 15.) At the moment there are days' worth of data, so an n above that number won't find anything. !exactly-1$ will find those cards that have appeared on one occasion.
- !atleast-n$ finds cards that have appeared on at least n dates. If you really want to see everything, use !atleast-1$, but don't say I didn't warn you that this page wasn't really built for this. It will definitely go better than if you try it on the Modern page, but still, proceed at your own discretion.
- !user:NAME displays links to every deck from the username NAME, as well as every card that has appeared in a deck published under their name. The way the data is saved I don't keep track of the actual decklists, so I can't reconstruct them here—I don't have card quantities or main/side.
- If you have any requests for additional keywords, let me know (the best way is twitter: ) and I'll see if I can accommodate.