To recover this help message, type !help in the filter box (or refresh the page).
This page knows every modern decklist that has been published for going 5-0 in a league since the new publication schedule (starting 2018-02-13). In that span decklists have been published. The most recent decklists on this page come from .
- Type a card name or a portion of a card name to search the decklists. So Thalia's Lancers will show you if that card has ever 5-0'd, while just Thalia will display instances of Guardian of Thraben, Heretic Cathar, plus her Lancers and Lieutenant. Searches require three characters to get started, since my crappy tablet starts to gag when more than about fifty cards are requested.
- The decklists on the left contain links to every deck that contains every visible card. If you have a bunch of cards showing, quite possibly no decks will satisfy all the criteria.
- Add a pipe ( | ) to multisearch. So Thraben Inspector | Tidehollow Sculler will show you both of those cards. (Adding cards will restrict the number of visible decks since all cards present must appear.) You can multisearch on partial commands; try Charm | Command.
- Adding a tilde ( ~ ) before a card name signifies you do not want that card to appear in the table or in the decklists. So Thraben Inspector | ~Path to Exile will only display the history of Inspector and will only display Inspector lists with zero Paths.
- Originally you could not search for Opt by itself (it was always coupled to other cards like Smuggler's Copter). To accomplish this (for decklist purposes), use Opt. with a period after the cardname. Oko. works the same way. If you come across other nuisances like this, let me know.
- There are some special keywords. (At the moment these cannot be combined with other queries.)
- !fetchlands will display the ten fetchlands. Similarly, !shocklands, !filterlands, !fastlands, !painlands, !checklands, or !creaturelands.
- !planeswalkers finds every planeswalker. Similarly, !splitcards finds everything with "//" in the name.
- !eldrazi finds everything with Eldrazi on the type line. Also !angels and !gods. I'm up for adding more subtypes later.
- !set:XXX displays the cards that have trophied from the given set. Use the three-letter set codes (between 8ED and MH1). Cards that have multiple printings (including basic lands) count for every set that they appear in. !settotals will show you the leaderboard of sets by number of cards. (It can also be used to remind you what the set codes are.)
- !namesakes displays cards that decks are named after. I tried to go pretty deep but I'm sure I'm missing many of the spicy ones. Tell me what else belongs here and I'll add them.
- !leaderboard displays the usernames that have had the most decklists published.
- !exactly-n$ finds cards that have appeared on exactly n dates. (You need the dollar sign because I didn't want it to spend time serving up 6 if you were in the middle of typing 60.) At the moment there are days' worth of data, so an n above that number won't find anything. !exactly-1$ will find those cards that have appeared on one occasion. They are an odd collection of riffraff. (Abundant Maw??)
- !atleast-n$ finds cards that have appeared on at least n dates. If you really want to see everything, use !atleast-1$, but don't say I didn't warn you that this page wasn't really built for this. Your browser may have trouble rendering everything once you get past like .
- !user:NAME displays links to every deck from the username NAME, as well as every card that has appeared in a deck published under their name. The way the data is saved I don't keep track of the actual decklists, so I can't reconstruct them here—I don't have card quantities or main/side.
- If you have any requests for additional keywords, let me know (the best way is twitter: ) and I'll see if I can accommodate.